Lipstick hippie goddess with unmatched levels of sustained ridiculosity.
a.k.a. Miss Bigwords Fancypants
WHAT I DO (here):
- – contemplate, wonder, meditate
- – convey, emote, describe, express
- – inspire, amuse, challenge, empower
Random facts about Moi:
- I’m learning how to play the ukulele. Because I can.
- I am a sucker for compelling conversation.
- I have an irreverent sense of humor.
- I have really sharp elbows.
- I enjoy the simplest things in life.
- I can keep up with most guys on the basketball court.
- I appreciate creativity, individuality, and self-expression.
- I believe there’s more to life than any religion can explain.
- I remember what it was like to be a kid – in fact, I’m still a kid at heart.
Claims to Fame:
Jason Silva once liked and retweeted one of my tweets.
Winner of the Next Great Visionary business competition.
Cracked.com mocked me.
I have chosen the past 7 years to trade my hours for dollars in service to people who want to change the circumstances of their lives for the better. I do this as a Transformation Tour Guide, where I teach, guide, and coach people to self awareness, empowerment, emotional health, and mindfulness. These are some of my favorite topics and this work is EXTREMELY rewarding for my soul.
I am a multi-faceted being, who doesn’t always write about spirituality, personal growth, and accountability. Sometimes, I’m the feminine embodiment of a 13 year old boy laughing about farts in church. I’m ridiculous, light-hearted, and silly.
I’m complicated, which much of my writing reflects… but I don’t always share it. I keep it to myself because I have been hesitant to tarnish the persona I’ve worked to create through Butterfly Maiden.
I described this conflict here – I vow to stop people pleasing! I’ve been a hostage to what I thought my clients would expect to see from me, believing that’s what they needed in order to trust me.
And that’s all about to change as I dare share more of me with you, here on my blog.
My perspective of the world is uniquely my own and I have realized something in the last couple of years… the only thing I cannot do for myself is SHARE.
I love to share. It is perhaps my purpose in life. I see magic unfolding in nearly every moment, observe subtle dynamics, ask a bazillion questions… and then, as often as I can, I pour these insights out into my writing to provoke thought for my readers.
I’ll be sharing thought-provoking blog posts, poetry, random questions, general ridiculosity, wisdom, and more. Mostly, I’ll be sharing WORDS strung together in some meaningful way. On occasion, I’ll share photos, videos, and whatever strikes my fancy.
You can expect to read something substantial from me on a weekly basis (maybe Tuesdays), and intermittently throughout the week, as inspiration (or ridiculosity) strikes.